Guidance Terminal DS-TPM400 is Hikvision’s new embedded intelligent parking lot management device of high performance.
Systems for indicating free parking spaces.
Guidance Terminal DS-TPM400 is Hikvision’s new embedded intelligent parking lot management device of high performance. Integrated with network switch, it is convenient to access to parking space detection cameras. Its wall-mounted cabinet is easy to install in the underground parking lot. Six 3.5-inch HDD can be installed to meet the demand of large capacity distributed video storage. It can control the LED parking space guidance display to guide vehicle parking. The guidance terminal is widely used in large parking lot of the community, business center and hotels. It greatly shortens the parking time and vehicle searching time of customers, and improves the utilization of the spare parking spaces. Live view and video record can effectively eradicate the blind spot in the parking lot.
Features and Functions:
- 16 100M RJ45 interfaces, 8 HIKVISION POE interfaces , connecting up to 32 parking cameras;
4 GB RJ45 interfaces; support TPM cascade and data upload, light module reserved
- Support parking space statistics and LED display control, able to show the remaining parking spaces both online or offline
- Embedded algorithm
- IP address automatic allocation
- 485 transmission, the platform controls the LED display directly through the guidance terminal
- Large capacity distributed storage,six 3.5-inch HDD slots, 32-ch 2Mbps stream, keeping the
record up to 30 days
- Accessible by web browser, integrated SDK